Sports update

We love to watch games. They are not only part of entertainment, but sometimes the international matches become the pride of the nations too. There exist various sports today. To be in touch with the ongoing sports has become our daily habit. If we are not able to watch live streaming of our favorite sports then we keep checking the scores. We want the sources to be reliable. Besides, I am great fan of sports. I would like to keep all the updates in different sports. Soccer and cricket are my favorite sports. However, I read news of other sports too. Thus, I would like to put all types of ongoing game's live streaming link in my site. Also, I would like to show the live scores and all updated news of all sorts of games.

I have found three different sites just like my future site.
These all the sites are authorized to some of the prominent sports channel. ESPN is a registered trademark of ESPN. And the skysports comes under the British Sky trademark. These are the authorized and well known figures. All the above sites have the common objective. The sites are clear with their scopes and go to the depth of all news of information. I believe all the news are true because of the name of their registered trademark. The design is common in all three websites. They are well decorated and full with pictures. There are a lot of hyperlinks which allows us to go the related news or articles.

The above sites look perfect. However, If I were to design a site for the topic, I would give a little less or no space to blogs. Also, I would not be biased to the country. The satirical news would not get more importance in my design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY VIJAYA DASHAMI