First post, CMSY


                  Hi, this is Shirash Regmi. I live in Ellicott City Maryland. I have been living here for about two and half years. This is the only place I have been living as I entered to United States in 2010. So, there is no doubt that I still feel my home being in Nepal where my parents live together with my younger brother.
                   At the begining I find this course a requirement for me. As the time went on, I believe this course is the most useful one. As being in the 21st century, we have made the Internet one of our basic need. It is of great concern for me to know more about the better using of Internet and its applications. I am really thinking to have a great semester for this subject and explore a lot of things about the concept of Internet.
                   Again, this is Shirash Regmi. I am a bit shy person. I speak in a soft voice which makes others hard to understand me. besides, I feel myself an okay person who can interact almost in all sorts of environment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY VIJAYA DASHAMI